20 February 2009

Weekdays

Alright now, I'll be talking about my weekdays since to me I think it's a little different.
If you wanna know why, I guess you will be able to figure out right after you read till the end!*lol*

MONDAY
-woke up at 8.40am (it has been almost 2 months I did not wake up that early)*lol*
-had bread with tuna spread and cherry tomato as topping for breakfast
-went to work from 10am-5pm and in between had lunch
-had dinner at 6pm
-watched TV from 9.30pm-1.30am

TUESDAY
-woke up at 9.10am
-had bread with peanut butter for breakfast
-went to work from 11am-5.10pm and in between had lunch
-had dinner at 6pm
-watched TV from 9.30pm-1am

WEDNESDAY
-woke up at 9.10am
-Dim Sum for breakfast
-went to work at 12pm-5.10pm
-had dinner at 6pm
-watched TV from 9.30pm-12am

THURSDAY
-woke up at 9.10am
-had bread with tuna spread and cherry tomato as topping for breakfast
-went to work at 11am-6pm and in between had lunch
-picked up lil' bro at 6.10pm
-went to aunty's place at 6.30pm
-at the hospital at 7.10pm
-dropped lil' bro for class at 7.45pm
-had dinner at 8.30pm
-watched TV from 9.30pm-1am

FRIDAY
-woke up at 9am
-had Dim Sum for breakfast
-went to the stationary shop
-dropped by at the office and left some documents
-picked up a Japanese friend at 1pm
-sped off to 1U mall from 1.30pm-5pm
-came home at 5.30pm
-dropped Japanese friend home
-came back and had dinner at 7pm
-currently watching TV..

That's the end of it.
Can you figure out what is so different now?

Well, the differences are.....
1. I'm working for the 1st time in my life if I were to minus the coaching job.
2. I had a Japanese friend for the first time that has the same age as me.*lol*
3. My first job has the most flexible time ever.

Probably you might think these are nonsense but just endure with it coz I finally archived something that everyone would never thought I would do.
At least my family thinks so..*lol*
I might be laughing at myself right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment