13 July 2011

Summer Japan Goodies

A 2 weeks journey around the major cities of Japan!
~Tokyo-Nagoya-Kyoto-Osaka~

So much fun though the weather is pretty hot that I've finally turned dark after 21 years!*haha*

Unexpectedly I did not gain any weight even after all the large amount of food that sometimes make me feel like throwing up!

My very first SUMMER JAPAN trip since I've only been there during the cold seasons like Winter and Spring.

I think every season has its own advantages and disadvantages so I wouldn't want to compare which is better.

Anyways, here's what I got from Japan this SUMMER!
First up is iPhone cases from Ikspiari, Disneyland and USJ


Cosmetics that I've always wanted ~ INTEGRATE
Base, foundation, loose poweder


Samantha Vega Leather Bag with ShellieMay charms on


Lastly, my love items!
CLothing from Cecil Mcbee, Liz Lisa Doll, INGNI, Dazzlin, Secret Magic etc


This SUMMER HOLIDAY has been a very magical one!

I went to the place "WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE" - Tokyo Disneyland & Sea and also to the place where 'DREAMS ARE UNIVERSAL' - Universal Studio of Japan!

By now, I hope the magical wand will turn my dreams into reality!*lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment