09 September 2011

Orientation in Mita Campus

Today is the 1st day of Orientation and it's so different from the one I experienced back in UM!...This is so much simpler and relaxing...

It started at 9.30am and ended at 12.30pm.

After that, went to a RAMEN Shop nearby the campus for lunch.
Had this SHIO RAMEN for 700yen.


Discovered this when I finished eating.
JUNG MIN of SS501 came here before for RAMEN!~WOW!!

After lunch, took the train back to HIYOSHI and went to get some stuff from DAISO and also some Supermarket along the street back to dorm.

Also, I got myself a PASMO card which I think it'll be useful since I'll be using the train everyday now.

With this, I don't have to buy tickets from the machine but only reload it when it runs out of credit.

Pretty convenient huh!

Oh Yeah!..I bought healthy food today like banana, grapes, yogurt and dango?!..lol

I think I need to eat healthily in order not to fall sick as the medical bill here is superbly expensive!

So..LET'S EAT HEALTHILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment