20 January 2012

It's SNOWING


Woke up this morning at 6.40am and wondered how come it's still so dark as it used to be very bright at that hour.

Swept the curtain right up and didn't notice anything not until around 7 something where I was about to leave for class and "TADA" ..."It's SNOWING! This is bad"....

I changed into a thicker coat and had my umbrella with me and off I go to class.

Had a hard time in the snow as it was also windy.

Got my boots all wet and I was soaking in there, I mean my feet.
Regretted for not getting a waterproof boots as I was only wearing a mutton boots.>_<
I had my feet soaking in that boots which had snow=water in it for like 5 hours..

Besides that, I actually planned to go for grocery shopping after class today but because of the snow, wind and rain, I ended up in a convenient store to stock my food and getting ready to hibernate for 2 days as I don't plan to go out in this weather.*haha

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment