05 July 2012

Shibuya 7 Days Bargain Sales

Shibuya Summer Sales started today and so happen I don't have class today so I decided to take this opportunity to shop since today is a weekday and it wouldn't be so crowded. Yay!! I got 4 pieces of one piece. This time not from my fav brands but from brands like Ank Rouge, Rose Fan Fan and Minirdees. Haven't got any clothes from any of these brands before but then because most of the clothes I want from my fav brands, I already bought it so I've got no choice but to get clothing from other brands now. (LOL~ It's not like it's a must but then since it's cheap so I thought I should get a few) Two one-piece denim, one flowery dress and also checkered dress. It just feels so SUMMER. Hrm..I feel like I've so much clothes from Japan now and I actually thought of selling off some of them when I get back. I actually have some which I bought last summer when I was here on a short trip with mum and until now I don't think I've wore it not even once. Should I sell them?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment