15 December 2012

Look of the Day

Never seen before LOOK!!

Well, my style is always the sweet-girly-type but today I finally decided to go for the mature-style.

To be honest, I feel kinda weird.

I don't think I really suit the mature-style.

I think probably because without fringe, it makes me look very mature.


White Top ~ Miss Selfridge
Mint Pants ~ Zara
Stiletto ~ Randa (from Japan)


Here's a closer look of my fav pair of stiletto.
I guess this is one of the most expensive pair I own for now..heehee

This pair is also love at first sight!

The moment I saw it, I know I will have to take it home with me..teehee


Without making it too plain, I've put on my LOVE item which is this beige knitted cardigan from Zara.
Please excuse me for the weird background.


and finally...

A slapshot before stepping out!!:)

I still think I need to stick back to my usual style though I love trying different styles at times.

So that's all about my LOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment