24 January 2013

Bangkok Shopping Haul 2013 ~ Platinum Mall

Today will be on haul from Platinum Fashion Mall.

I hope this will be helpful / informative enough for first-timers to Bangkok.

I actually went to this mall on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th day! (LOL)

Practically, I've completed scanning through all the shops since I went there on 3 consecutive days.

Here's what I think about this mall;

I didn't expect this mall to be like that as in NICE?! 

I don't know how to describe this but when others told me that it's a wholesale mall, I would imagine a mall something like Sungei Wang in Malaysia or some kind of undecorated shops with piles of clothing left unattended or something like that, if you get what I mean here..

The minute I stepped in the mall, some of the shops that are nicely decorated actually captured my attention!!

Here's the interior of this mall
There are tons of shops and you'll go crazy when you step in there cos you might get lost or get confused.

But, after going around for 2 or 3 times around the mall, I think you'll get familiar with it.

I remembered I went around the whole place twice or thrice and I came to know which shop is located where and which floor.

If you have time, I suggest that you first do some survey among the shops to compare prices as some of the shops sell same stuff, just at a slightly different price.

I remember there are 2 shops selling the exact same ZARA shorts and one sells for 490Baht and the other sells for 300Baht only.

So, I would suggest that you first compare the prices, then jot down the shop lot's no. so you can go back there again after you've decided to buy.

But, if you think it's fairly cheap enough, you can just grab and go!!

This is what I got on the 2nd day in Bangkok
Items from Platinum Mall & Pratunam Market
I know it's not much cos there's somebody there to control me from being an excessive buyer. (LOL)

 Black Skirt (left top), Color Shorts in Black, Green & Red (right bottom) are from Pratunam Market.

The rest are from Platinum Mall.

The ZARA shorts is the one on the bottom left.

 I also got a BEBE red cat sweater for 350Baht, if I'm not wrong.

There are few shops selling branded clothing at wholesale price.

Brands include ZARA, Topshop, Pull & Bear, Edc Esprit, H&M and etc.


I also got myself some accessories
Accessories from Platinum Mall & Night Market

The crochet colar is from night market which is located along the way to Central World.

The rest are from Platinum Mall.

I especially love this charm (pic below)
I see everything nice in tiffany color.

I go crazy over everything that is in tiffany color or in turquoise color.


I actually bought some stuff on the 3rd and 4th day too but too lazy to take picture anymore.

So, please forgive me as I already took the effort to take some pics on my Bangkok haul in order to share with you peepz who will be going to Bangkok or planning on a trip there.

I used to hate (hate is too strong) dislike taking pictures but for the sake of sharing some of the information with you guyz, I think I've worked hard for this already.

I hope you'll find this helpful for your coming trip to Bangkok especially for first-timers.

That's all for now.

I'll be writing about Terminal 21 next if I have the time or mood ;)

Stay tune if you think it's gonna be interesting!

See ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment