16 February 2013

Peter Pan Collar Gel Nails & My Latest Stuff Updates

Hello!

Once again I'm back with another nail design.

Today's nail is what I call the "Peter Pan Collar Nails".

I've used ibd JULIET Gel Color as base.

The collar is made using lace nail stickers which I got from DAISO.

Pearls used as buttons.


And, just lately I bought rings from F21.

I don't usually wear rings but these are way too cute...
Rings from F21
It comes in a set of 4 for only RM13.90 (if I remember correctly).

Combination of rose and pearl.

Love this ribbon the most!


Also, recently I've changed my iPhone 4 & iPod 5 case.
Got this case from a web store and it's by a Korean designer.

This is my new iPod 5 case and I'm so in love with the color combination of my favourite colors.

Got this from web store too:)

So, I guess that's all on my latest updates.

Thank you for reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment